Join us as we kick off our annual SIS Spirit fund 21/22 with Get Moving for SIS Weekend. This will be a collaboration with the SPC House fika taking place on the 18th and 19th September 2021.
Come meet your house friends and walk together to raise funds for the SIS Spirt Fund!
How to take part?
- Register below and don’t forget to include your House.
- Bring some fika – coffee and a bun – and show up for the SPC House fika during the date and time below:
- 18th September for houses: Earth at 10:00 and Fire at 14:00
- 19th September for houses: Air at 10:00 and Water at 14:00
- Meet us at the blue gates by the Djurgårds bridge – Djurgårdsbron in Swedish.
- After you finished your fika, the SPC is offering a curated walk to explore and discuss the architecture and history around the Djurgården canal (approximately 3 km)
- Do you want to participate but can’t make it on the dates above? No problem! Register below, and feel free to “Get Moving For SIS” wherever you are over the week of 18th September – 26th of September and walk or run for The SIS Spirit Fund. Share your photographs of how you participated by emailing Ilhem Bouroucha or by posting them on social media with the hashtag #LifeatSIS and your house # so if you belong to House Earth, you would use, #LifeatSIS #SISEarth