Position: HR officer
Reports to: Business Manager
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters. , which means working within the entire HR area and WEO, both at the operational and strategic level with recruitment, labor law, compensation surveys, negotiations, systematic work environment work, rehabilitation, gender equality and equal treatment.
- Participate in/lead negotiations with unions and cooperate with a union local club.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks,and issuing employment contracts.
- Support of the work permit application process & provide relocation information.
- Conduct the school onboarding process for new staff and support the update of their records.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate with line managers to complete employee development plans and performance management.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
As an HR officer you’re going to work independently but be a part of other teams. Among your closest contacts will be a Business Manager and a Payroll Officer.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant education in the sphere of HR.
- Broad, general experience of working with different HR-processes.
- Knowledge and experience in Swedish Labour Law.
- Experience of leading/participating in union negotiations.
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English, both verbal and written (English is the working language).
- The ability to establish good working relationships with colleagues, line managers and other stakeholders.
- The ability to work independently and take responsibility for all internal and external HR matters.
- The ability to lead several processes at the same time.
- The ability to take initiative and come with improvement suggestions.
- A pleasant and friendly personality.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. Included in the recruitment process will be a local and national police check as well as a mandatory police background check from the last year of employment in every country worked.
Permanent position with a 6 month probation period
Start date: August 2022 or as soon as possible
Salary: monthly, individually negotiated
As long as the ad is published, the position is open. SIS holds the right to close the application process when a suitable candidate is found.
Please email a short statement of interest as well as a current CV to: email@example.com. Mark the email with “HR officer” . We only accept applications in English.